I provide timely, superior English editing and proofreading services of nonfiction documents to creative people who communicate their ideas in writing. From blog posts to books, no matter what you write, I’ll work with you to help your manuscript evolve from “final draft” to “ready for publication”.
“Writing a book is an adventure.” — Winston Churchill
Even if it may not always be an adventure, writing is usually an exhausting trip. Now that you have your final draft, you deserve a break. I’ll edit your document so that it’s flawless, accurate, clear, coherent, and concise. Or, if it’s already edited, I’ll proofread it so that it’s ready to see the world.
- Business publications (reports, letters, proposals, press releases, executive summaries, white papers, e-books)
- Website content (blog posts, articles, buyer’s guides, how-to guides, company descriptions)
- Scientific documents (articles, presentations, research proposals, course materials, reports, dissertations)
- Nonfiction books (technical, travel, project management)
Preferred style manuals
- The Chicago Manual of Style (CMS)
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA Style)
- Associated Press (AP) Stylebook
Is your document ready for review?