I provide professional English editing and proofreading services of nonfiction documents to creative people who communicate their ideas in writing. From articles to books, no matter what you write, I’ll help your material evolve from rough draft to published work.
“Writing a book is an adventure.” — Winston Churchill
Even if it may not always be an adventure, writing is usually an exhausting trip. Now that you have your final draft, you deserve a break. I’ll edit your document so that it’s flawless, accurate, clear, coherent, and concise. Or, if it’s already edited, I’ll proofread it so that it’s ready to see the world.
- Business publications (reports, letters, proposals, white papers, e-books, training materials)
- Website content (blog posts, articles, buyer’s guides, how-to guides, product descriptions)
- Scientific documents (academic articles, presentations, research proposals, course materials, reports, dissertations)
- Nonfiction books (technical, travel, project management)
Preferred style manuals
- The Chicago Manual of Style (CMS)
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA Style)
- Associated Press (AP) Stylebook